Deliver your message in a fresh new way.
The old adage is true – “It’s not what you say, but HOW you say it that counts” – and your campaign is no different. Whether they are attending virtually from across the globe, or in-person with hundreds of other people, your audience are surrounded by potential distractions, so grabbing their attention is going to take something special.
Enter: Chameleon. Our world-class creatives know everything there is to know about getting your message across in a fun and engaging way that secures true, long-lasting buy-in from your audience. Whether you’re using us as a standalone service, or as part of your wider event and communications campaign, take full advantage of our awesome video, animation, design, print and interactive content producers, to raise awareness and excite your audiences.
So, how does it work?
Before doing anything else, our directors take the time to really understand your brand, vision, project goals, and – most importantly – your target audience.
We’ll use this information to inform your Project Mission Statement – a document outlining what we want your audience to Think, Feel and Do as a result of attending your event.
This statement will guide and influence all our decisions moving forward,
including, but not limited to:
• Your pre-and-post event communication campaigns - to build anticipation, excitement, and keep your message top-of mind well after the event is over.
• Creative and design direction of your event or communications campaign.
• Content and message refinement.
• Build, design and test the platform your event will be hosted on (if online), to make sure everything runs smoothly, from delegate registration, to attendance and real-time interaction.
• Work with your internal presenters to refine their content and delivery. On the day, we’ll deliver a stunning mix of interactive visual, sound design and lighting to amplify your message and truly immerse delegates in your world.
We’re obsessed with creating the best possible experience for you and your attendees, which is why before your event or campaign goes live, we’ll do as much testing and as many rehearsals as we need to ensure the delivery of the content and the event is as good as it can be. Depending on the scale of your event, rehearsals will vary in length and complexity, but the purpose is to spot and fix any potential issues before the day.
Our technicians will be on-hand throughout the duration of your event to make sure it’s delivered exactly as planned.